Featuring a European style head with a 4" blade and a 4 1/2" cutting edge, it takes a big bite with every swing. Plus, it features a very sturdy, durable straight-grained American Hickory handle. In our extensive field-tests in the outback of Australia, the Trail Boss was used to chop kindling, clear roads and trails, to build blinds, and even to chop down a fair-sized tree! The 26-inch multi-purpose axe is ideal for tree felling, log limbing, branch trimming, and clearing bushes. A long handle gives power to the cut. Comes with an edge cover in leather. Made of hickory and hand-forged Swedish steel. The head is attached to the handle using both a wooden and a steel wedge to secure fastening.
- Axe is designed for versatile use on a variety of cutting projects
- Premium hand-forged forestry ax head
- Made with hickory and Swedish steel
- Comes with a leather edge cover
- Overall Length: approx 26"
- Handle Material: American Hickory
- Weight: 2 lbs 9.5 oz.
- Drop Forged: 1055 Carbon Steel
- Hawk Length: 6 1/2"
- Primary Edge: 4 1/2"
Brand Name: WORKPRO
DIY Supplies: Woodworking
Model Number: W041085AE
Axe Head Material: High Carbon Steel
Handle Material: Wood
Overall Length: 660m
Axe Head Type: Single-bit
Type: Felling Axe
Product Name: 2LB Wooden Handle Axe