The glow-in-the-dark Spiral Screw is an innovative and convenient ground anchor made of 100% recycled materials and manufactured in the USA. The Screws are simply screwed into the ground or trees and will anchor tents, and just about anything else! The clear drive tool stores on the screw when not in use and slip into the top eyelet to form a T-grip for increased leverage in difficult soils. At 1.8 ounces and 9 1/2" inches long, the small spiral screw packs a lot of power into a compact package. It's easy to use and is the perfect multi-use tool for camping, picnics with your pet, and many other uses around the home and garden.
- Easy to screw spiral tent pegs.
- Solid steel for durable use.
- Use the closed box or T-slot for more control. Use the open slot for larger stakes ~ Non-slip hexagonal arbor works with all cordless drills.
- Multifunction, works on stake ties, tree anchors, and spiral ground anchors.
- Lifetime Breakage Guarantee - If you break it, we will replace it!
- Manufactured in the USA from 100% recycled materials
- Lightweight, easy to use, and nearly indestructible
- Weight: 3.6oz, Length: 12 1/4”, Diameter: 1 1/8”
- Uses: Sandy or Loose Soils, Canopies, Shade Shelters, Large Dogs, Stock Animals, RV Awnings, Boating, River Trips, Camping