After a strenuous hike or long day's paddle, you need a decent tent to call home. The pole design on the BlackDeer camping tent provides ample headroom and 2 spacious vestibules so you, your friends, and your gear can take cover comfortably. Light enough for backpacking, canoe trips, or car camping. A well-appointed entry-level tent and solid value for the price.
- Classic, wind-stable, crossed-pole wedge shape with a spreader pole for headroom and interior space.
- Twin doors and vestibules with hooded vents ensure you've both got your own gear storage and a way out in the night without waking your tent mates.
- 40-denier polyester mesh used throughout.
- Rip-Stop waterproof floor material offers durable water protection throughout the lifetime of the tent by preventing intruding leaks.
- Fly has laminated double-layer reinforcements behind guy out points and in areas where the pole touches the fly.
- 2 mesh internal pockets hold headlamps, glasses, and other nighttime essentials.
- Includes 8 wire pegs and a tent pole repair splint.
|Canopy fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||600D Polyester|
|Floor fabric||70-denier Nylon|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
|Fly fabric||190T Denier Polyester|
|Interior peak height||1.26m|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.9sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.9sq. m|