GET A GRIP IN ICE AND SNOW
Get ultimate traction so you feel safe no matter where you walk this winter. Our dual-paired heel spikes crampons give you grip in your step and our 6-point ball-of-foot spikes ensure your traction. We have nearly twice the spikes of other models on the market while still be just as light. 10 STAINLESS STEEL RIVETED SPIKES tear through ice and snow at 1/4" inch thick and will never rust!
- REDUCE THE RISK OF FALLS AND INJURY by wearing these grips whether you're shoveling the driveway, ice fishing, walking to get the mail, carrying an armful of groceries, catching a coffee on your break or even driving the Zamboni around and ice rink. Keep these grips on in your car as your drive and get a better grip on your gas pedal when ice builds up.
- EASY TO PUT ON AND REMOVE - Simply insert the toe of your shoe in the front loop and grab the strap on the back and stretch it over your shoe's heel. This high-stretch rubber called thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) is easy to stretch, yet returns to its original size and remains durable...
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT - These grippers are 1/8" inch thick and weigh less than your wristwatch, yet they have enough grip to support a 300 lb. man from slipping on an ice rink...
- Non-slip studs offer excellent traction on ice and snow
- Includes 10 durable brass spikes
- Made from thermoplastic elastomer
- Flexible up to -40°C
- Non-slip, heavy-duty, flexible rubber boot
- Fits shoe size: 11-13
- Size - X-Large
- Traction Type - Stud
- Traction Material - Brass