For those who prefer to live life off the grid. This external-frame large-capacity hiking backpack is perfectly sized to take with you on multi-day trekking, or hiking trips. The bag is adjustable and breathable and contains several internal compartments that hold essentials (and even a few luxuries) as a result of its spacious interior. Additionally, the Trail-access side pockets are easy to access without breaking your stride. If the weather takes a turn for the worse, the integrated moisture-wicking fabric is ready to protect your belongings from any sudden change in weather circumstances.
- Lightweight suspension and adjustable straps for the most comfortable fit.
- Adjustable shoulder harness lets you customize the pack to your torso length.
- Sternum strap slides up or down with an integrated whistle in the buckle.
- Access from top and bottom makes packing and unpacking quick and easy.
- An expandable mesh expanding pocket fits a shell jacket and secures it with a single buckle.
- Each side has a trail access stretch pocket and 2 compression straps.
- 2 zippered hip belt pockets keep small personal items handy.
- Bottom compression straps reduce the volume or hold extra gear.
- Shock cord and tool loops let you attached poles or tools.
- Maximum recommended weight capacity: 25kg.
Backpacks Type: Internal Frame Hiking Backpack
Function: Moisture-Wicking Nylon Material