- Lightweight, Compact, and Durable: Made from ripstop tarpaulin with a sturdy welded seam that is designed for years usage, tear, rip, and puncture-proof. Perfect for almost any extreme adventure you imagine.
- 100% Waterproof Sealed: Solid roll-top closure system provides a secure watertight seal. Keep your gear dry in any wet situation where the bag is not fully submerged. Protect your valuables from water, snow, mud, and sand.
- Easy Operation and Cleaning: Just put your gear in the bag, grab the top woven tape and roll down tightly 3 to 5 times and then plug buckle to complete seal, the whole process is very quick. Dry sack is easy to wipe clean due to its smooth surface.
- Perfect Midsize: 10Liter and 20Liter to meet your demands on different occasions. Each bag includes an adjustable and removable shoulder strap for cross-body or shoulder carrying.
- Versatility: The dry sack can float on water after rolled and buckled, so you can track your gear easily. The backpack straps are also adjustable for convenient comfort on your trek or portage trip! Perfect for boating, kayaking, paddling, sailing, canoeing, surfing, or having fun on the beach.
An extremely durable, and a high quality waterproof rucksack for trips by the boat, bikes, or whether you'll be trekking it through the trails where everything is guaranteed to stay dry. The Naturehike dry pack is made with the exact same lightweight waterproof 70-denier nylon with a waterproof thermoplastic polyurethane laminate fabric and roll-top closures as the popular name brand Nano dry bags. Naturehike has implemented backpack straps to make it easier to transport get from the beginning of the trail to the summit, or wherever your adventure takes you.
- Welded construction and roll-top closure keep out water.
- Shaped air mesh shoulder straps provide ventilation and dry quickly.
- Buckles at the bottom of the shoulder straps let you clip them on to canoe yokes, kayak deck lines, or SUP D-rings.
- Note: This pack does not provide submersible waterproof protection or impact protection. For electronics, we recommend hard cases with gasket seals.
- Craft - Bag connection part is strong and nicely Thermo welded.
- Sizes & Colors - 10L and 20L for your choice, both are suitable to store your daily supplies. With attractive colors to meet your personal preference.
- Carrying - With detachable and adjustable shoulder strap for different sizes of people and various carry styles.
- Floating - Bag will look like it is inflated after the seal is closed, so it can be floated on water with you when trying on a kayak.
- Storage - It can be rolled and stacked when not in use, taking very little space.
- Important: To ensure a watertight seal, be sure to roll down minimum 3-4 times along the top of the bag and then connect the buckle.